Thursday, November 15, 2007

No, this is not a joke.

So basically, I work for the most indecisive company in the history of the world. That's right ladies and gentlemen, 2 days before my departure for training and I have been moved back to Tokyo once again. I'm at a different school than my original Tokyo placement and on a different side of the city (west instead of east). I'm not going to lie, I am not particularly thrilled about this change because Urayasu City seemed pretty wonderful, but so be it, that's life. I haven't looked up my new school yet, but it is called Takashima Baira and it is in downtown Tokyo in a section called Itabashi. So that's my big news for the week, hopefully it'll be the only news, but do not be surprised if I leave a post on Monday explaining how I have been re-assigned to Timbuktu, because at this point I wouldn't really be that shocked.

No comments: